Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Visit To The Doctor's Office


I recently took three of my kids to the doctor for coughs and runny noses that were dragging on too long. All three have sinus infections. Our pediatrician and his nurses are all great at what they do. I did notice, however, that the nurse obviously had a cold. I'm sure that happens a lot considering they are exposed to sick children all day long. What I noticed is that she coughed on her hand and then touched the computer and doorknob as she left. I would have felt better if she had either coughed into her arm or sanitized her hand after coughing on it. You can never be too careful. Yes I did take three sick kids there, but there are millions of different strains of viruses. I don't want to pick up a new one while I'm there. Always be careful about what you touch. Sanitize your hands often and, most of all, don't touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment