Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Trip Back In Time


I think I went back in time to the 1980s yesterday. I went to an book signing event for the release of a popular kids novel at a Salt Lake City, UT high school. When I used the bathroom, I was shocked to see the towel dispenser pictured to the left. I didn't know they even made those anymore. Maybe they are old relics that the school is still using, I don't know. It doesn't seem sanitary to me to have to pull on a towel that has been used to get to a fresh section of the towel. How do you know if it has already circled around since it has been washed anyway? They even had powder soap! I thought that went away years ago too. I didn't mind the soap. It was good and exfoliating. My hands felt softer after using it. However, I opted to wipe my hands on my shirt and I used a tissue that was in my coat pocket to turn the water off and open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment