Monday, March 15, 2010

My Experience At The Grocery Store



I was at the grocery store a couple days ago with my now 16- month-old son. I always wipe the grocery cart and put the seat cover on before putting him in it. My seat cover is pretty big and drapes over the back of the seat. Somehow, as I was looking at an item, he managed to reach back and grab the seatbelt that is attached to the cart. I turned around just in time to see him put it in his mouth. EWWW!! I reached over and knocked it out of his hand which startled him and made him cry a little (sorry, I felt bad). I don't know how he even saw that seatbelt. It is completely covered. Anyway, I gave him the seatbelt that is attached to the seatcover to play with. I guess no matter how careful you are, nothing is fool-proof. I will keep a better watch on him from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment