Monday, February 8, 2010

My New Washer and Dryer

This weekend I bought a much needed new washer and dryer. I'm not posting this to brag, I was pleasantly suprised while researching the best brand of washers and dryers to find that Samsung makes a washing machine with ActivFresh technology that sanitizes clothes even in cold water! I didn't even know that Samsung made appliances! I know they make TV's, DVD players, and other electronics, but I had no idea they made washers and dryers.
Here's my washing machine story: My old washing machine was 16 years old and well past its prime. For the past 5 years, I have had to thump the lid just to make it run. It has been getting weaker and weaker to the point that our clothes just weren't getting clean. The dark colors would come out with white streaks all over them and any stains had to be washed out by hand before going in the washer. As a germophobe, this bothered me that my laundry is not getting clean. I hoped the heat from the dryer was at least killing some germs. My main concern was with the towels, washrags, dishrags, underwear, and socks. That's probably where most of the germs would be lurking. We did not have any problems with infections or illness, but I still just felt dirty. I was thrilled to find machines that sanitize all of my laundry, even the dark colors that are washed in cold. My new washer and dryer both have steam and sanitize cycles. The washer has the ActivFresh technology that also sanitizes as well as an extra hot sanitize cycle that is great for the towels, underwear, etc. I am thrilled to find "germophobe friendly" machines!
It feels great to have clean clothes again!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Maytag, Miele, LG, Electrolux, GE, Bosch Washer Repair in Arcadia

    ReplyDelete